Monday, October 8, 2007

Purple Haze

I have been pondering on using different sizes of beads in a piece where the beads would start out small and grow larger and then taper off again to the smallest beads. Then I came upon No Easy Beads blog where she had found an article in the step by step magazine that did exactly that. I haven't seen the article, but I saw No Easy Beads work and thought that is just what I was thinking of so I went ahead and messed around with my beads and came up with this bracelet. I used a variety of beads which consisted of delica beads in sizes 11, 10 and 8. I also used toho triangular beads for this piece. I think that the bracelet turned out really well and I really like how it looks on the wrist. I am in the process of making another bracelet similar to this one for myself in off white and aqua colors that I will post as soon as it is finished.




1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

This pattern is wonderful! Thanks for sharing it:)