Wednesday, August 1, 2007

3 Sisters Jewelry Over the Years

Over the years my sisters and I have made a lot of jewelry. While I was in Arizona this summer I took pictures of Leora's, Angie's and my beadwork that we have given as gifts to my mom and each other in the past. Granted this is not all of the jewelry that we have made, but it is a good collection of items that we have made. I will probably be adding more items later today also as I dig up other pieces and take photos. I thought that this would be a fun way to show all of our work.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your sisters are so talented! I love all the jewerly you make! If I had the money I would be your best customer!


Tina

Rach said...

Thank you so much Tina. What a nice compliment. You can still be our best customer we don't mind that you can't buy it all.

Aunt Jenniffer said...

Rachel, can you bead baseball caps, Sarah wants to have a cap beaded for Jims b-day.
Aunt Jenniffer
by the way Jim, Sarah and Amy all engaged getting married this fall