Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Aunt Jill's Necklace

While visiting family in Arizona, my sister, Angie and I went bead shopping in Tuscon with our Aunt Debi and Aunt Jill. It was lots of fun. Jill picked out some beautiful pink beads and we volunteered to put something together for her. So here is the finished piece with Aunt Jill modeling it for us. I made a bracelet too, but didn't get a photo of it. She just loved it and couldn't wait to go and buy a new dress to go with it. I told her that my Uncle Buck would now have to take her out someplace nice so that she could show off her new jewelry. So Uncle Buck if you're reading this you better do it because your niece Rachel said so. Anyways, I am so glad that I could make my aunt something. We really had a great time together and it was nice getting to hang out with her and the kids.

My wonderful Aunt Debi also picked out some beads and I will be making something for her in the near future. I will be sure to post the finished product soon.



No comments: